Recruitment and Selection Privacy Statement
Please read this statement carefully. By continuing with your application, you are agreeing for Feliz Puente PTY LTD (HAMMONS HOLDINGS) to collect and use your personal information for use in the recruitment and interview process and for conducting pre-employment screening checks as part of our recruitment and selection process.
If you do not agree to provide the personal information requested, Feliz Puente may not be able to consider your application.
‘Personal information’ is information or an opinion from which you can be identified or are reasonably identifiable.
The protection of personal information is required by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Privacy Act”). All employees and officers of Feliz Puente are expected to comply with the Privacy Act and Feliz Puente policies and procedures concerning the protection of personal information.
This policy explains our practices with regards to collecting and processing the personal information of job applicants.
This policy is based on the following principles:
- Your personal information will not be shared other than in accordance with this policy, with your permission or otherwise in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- We will only use your personal information for the purpose for which it was provided, a related purpose for which you would reasonably expect the information to be used, a purpose disclosed to you at the time of collection or the purposes otherwise set out in this policy.
Feliz Puente collects and uses personal information about you for purposes relating to your application for employment and recruitment. We collect this information directly from you as part of the recruitment process and from third parties in relation to pre-employment screening checks and for the purposes of considering your application.
If you submit an application for employment with Feliz Puente, we may conduct some, or all of the following pre-employment screening checks:
- Confirmation of education and / or previous employment
- Reference checks of referees you nominate
- Confirmation of Professional memberships
- Medical Checks and Pre-Employment Medical
- Academic Qualification Check
- Entitlement to Work in Australia
- Personality and Ability tests
- Drug and Alcohol
- 100 Point Identity
- Driving Licence
Where required by law, or relevant to a particular position, Feliz Puente may conduct some or all of the following pre-employment screening checks:
Criminal history, Fraud, Bankruptcy, Directorship search and Company checks
Personal information collected and held by Feliz Puente may include phone numbers, address (including email address) and other contact details, passport and visa details, employment history and financial information.